Labels

#24: Afterglow Radio - Find Yourself Again

#24: Afterglow Radio - Find Yourself Again

It’s almost mandatory for me to include at least one local independent act in this countdown. Last year, I included great groups like Triggerslip and Caveman Theory in the latter part of the countdown not only to symbolize my love and devotion to our thriving Florida music scenes, but because the albums were exceptional as well. I listed Orlando’s Afterglow Radio this year because their full-length debut, Find Yourself Again, is outstanding any way you look at it.

Its tracks like “Wasted” and “I’m Running” that exemplify Afterglow’s alternative rock style the most. They offer the perfect sound for any and all rock radio stations. Expect big things from these guys in the near future.

Posted byLogan Lenz at 22:32  

1 comments:

Chris G. said... December 4, 2008 at 11:22 AM  

Afterglow Radio RULES!!! Didn't know you were going to throw some locals into the mix. Love it!

Post a Comment