Labels

#21: The Dodos - Visiter


#21: The Dodos - Visiter

I have to be honest and admit that I was unaware of the Dodos' brilliance prior to this year. When I stumbled upon their latest release, Visiter, I was completely taken by surprise. It was hard for me to believe that a band that hadn't reached a form of "success" as we know it could come out of nowhere and spawn a magical creation such as this.

I love the song "Fools." Its quick tempo and nonstop action makes it a very listenable track. So much so, that I caught myself listening to it on repeat several months ago. Other songs like "Eyelids" and "Jodi" standout among the rest as well. However, it is important to note how exceptional the entire album actually is.

You can tell this countdown is beginning to get down to the nitty-gritty because there were just so many impressive albums released this year. I am happy to say that the Dodos is from California, and that at least a few entrants in the top #25 will be representing our country.

Posted byLogan Lenz at 14:55  

0 comments:

Post a Comment